Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Seminar On The Way !!

Finally, after 6 month of my research about "temperature variation influence of carbonation process in term of caloric value of briquette that's made from bagase." I came to the end of the research. And already got the results, so for that purpose I will held a seminar to discus about the result it self.

you can download the seminar paper from this blogs. And for you who want to know more the method I use in the researching process, you may download the full report from this address.

http://invest-online.site90.net/myresearch.zip

enjoy the seminar, and I am waiting your critic and suggestion about my research.
p.s: sorry before, the package was password protected. send me email to acquiring the password to open the package. I am doing so just for keeping the originality of the results. and control the user who used it. thanks before.

send your request to the email : radius_mangaka@yahoo.com

No comments:
Write comments

Recommended Posts × +